On behalf of the school and our teachers, I encourage you to become involved in your child’s school programs and activities.
One way you can participate is by attending our English Learner Advisory Committee (ELAC) meetings.
Our ELAC committee:
- Represents parents whose children are English learners (although all parents are welcome!)
- Meets 6 times during the school year
- Advises the school on its plan for English Learners
- Administers the school’s Language Census
- Makes parents aware of the importance of regular school attendance
Thank you for your continued interest in your child and our school’s programs.