On behalf of the school and our teachers, I encourage you to become involved in your child’s school programs and activities.
One way you can participate is by attending our English Learner Advisory Committee (ELAC) meetings.
Our ELAC committee:
- Represents parents whose children are English learners (although all parents are welcome!)
- Meets 6 times during the school year
- Advises the school on its plan for English Learners
- Administers the school’s Language Census
- Makes parents aware of the importance of regular school attendance
Thank you for your continued interest in your child and our school’s programs.
Invitation to the first ELAC meeting of the year
In Room 5 on Thursday, October 3rd, 8:15am- 9:30am. We hope that you can attend!
DELAC - District English Language Advisory Committee
Click here to view 2012-2013 DELAC meetings
Annual CELDT Results
Lincoln School meets AMAO 1 and AMAO 2 goals demonstrating that our students are making progress toward learning English.
English RECLASSIFICATION PRESENTATION
Click to learn more about the Reclassification Process.